Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where Are You?

Today!!! is like my any other day, nothing special, nothing out of the blue, nothing suspicious, nothing exciting, nothing to say.

BUT!!! I have this damn huge problem with me which is why I decided to blog about it now. I couldn't find my urge to study... ...=_=''' and this can be quite bad. The reason is, my final year exams is in May and I BARELY TOUCH ANY OF THE MODULES YET. Listen carefully, I BARELY TOUCH. my goodness, where's my sense of urgency.

Damn the exams man...actually I love to attend exams but I always hated the process. And guessed what my lecturer told me the other day. He said: " if you want to pass this, you have to be like our merlion." and he smiles. Which means memorized every damn thing in your study guide and vomit it out in exams. Tell you what, I suck in memorizing. I'm more of a application type, but apparently my "application" failed terribly. Geez.

I think I need to quarantine my laptop, seal my computer and lock myself away from electronic devices. The best is put me in a room with just one table, one chair, my pile of studying materials and a table lamp for me to read. I need to get my ass off my bed, my eyes off my laptop, my brains off my animes and mangas and my mouth off from snacking.

So someone, please teach me a way to do that. I need to find a remedy for it. But I guess with the way I type my message here I bet even Confucious will say he's confused too.

I need to study. I need to study. I need to study!!!



No comments: