Sunday, March 8, 2009

Feelings For The Day

What can I say on such a lovely day I had yesterday. Yewbing who has been missing in actions for god knows how long, called me up last night for supper with lim zhong. Oh my, I really missed those days that we used to hang out after midnight and talk about everything under the moon. I was glad that I was able to meet up with my 2 good friends.

Went bowling with Gerard, Clement, Adrian, Uncle Jeffery and Tcf last night after work at CSC. We gambled $2 pin 5 (for me) and pin 10 (for the rest) and on top of that we gambled score according to position and bonus is 225 which is double the bet. In total I won $51, I am a happy girl last night.

Woke up this morning for work and met up with Gerard they all again and went down for interclub at Warran Golf. Tonight is the first week of the league and next week is Home Game. I wished I was another few more years younger so I could be part of the youth team. =_='''

Saw Greg who has slimmed down a lot, and he definitely looks better in his slimmer look. =) and saw a few friends that we hardly see each other. Of course, needless to say there are still a few annoying ones that I would love not to meet them. I would not elaborate more on this point.

The worst thing that could ever happened to me today was the intolerent odour from my colleague. Oh my tian, she stinks from head to toe. Don't ask me why, I do not have an answer to that either.
She has hongkong feet which really stinks and makes me giddy from work. I wonder if she ever realised that whenever she takes off her shoes, I'm always covering my nose. It really makes me wanna puke. Where is the hygeine!

That really ruins my day. Anyway, another poem for today =)

[What Can A Hug Do]

A hug is a wonderful gift to share
A way to show each other that we care
There is so much a hug is able to do
When you feel those arms holding you


A hug is a place to feel safe and warm
A comfort for the sad heart that is torn
An expression of the love in our heart
For the ones who we wish never to be apart


A hug is a greeting when we meet to say hello
Or to say goodbye when we have to go
It can hold us up when life gets us down
And makes us smile instead of frown


A hug can be given for no reason at all
And given to those, both big and small
We're never too old to feel the joy it brings
As it is one of the life's most pleasing things


And for all of this beauty, a hug is free!
It costs nothing yet means so much to me
We should all hug another to show that we care
For to feel a warm hug, nothing can compare

No comments: