Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Calling Is Here And So The Time Has Come

Although experience is all that counts but when the age catches up, it means that it is time for you to go. This is a vicious cycle everyone of us must go through. I was once the young one who took over a position of a senior and now my role has reversed.

Perhaps, now I can start looking ahead and to move on from where I've stopped. This is no surprise as I can never stay the same way as I was and this world that we are living in does not allow anyone to be the way they used to be .

I have been bowling for 6 years and has won numerous tournaments and competitions. I was on the papers and media and now, I have used up my shelf life and time is up, so I'll have to go. I hate to admit it but this is the fact, I've lost this battle.

The question now is: "Leave for pride or Stay for whatever reasons?"

No comments: