Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Every Day Routine

Was just looking through my planner and realised that I dont really have much free time to spare doing other things.

Monday- 2pm to 5.30pm school; 7pm to 9pm Training
Tuesday- 10am to 12.30pm working; 2pm to 5.30pm school; 7pm to 9pm Training
Wednesday- 9.30am to 5pm working; 7pm to 9pm Training
Thursday- 9.30am to 1pm school; 2pm to 9pm working
Friday- 9.30am to 1 pm school; 2pm to 9pm working
Saturday- 10am to 12.30pm training; 2pm to 7pm working
Sunday- 9am to 7pm working

my god! tell me what kind of time table is this....anyway, I was the one who choose to work and study and train at the same time. So cant really complain about anything....but stillllll....where's my ANIME TIME?!?!?!?!?

Oh well, guess I have my way of watching my anime and not sacrificing my beauty sleep. =)

No comments: